A time-lapse video on how we print a 2-sided light pole banner.
- Tony cuts the banner vinyl and secures it to the large-format flatbed printer.
- The printhead moves across the vinyl, printing the images.
- On completion of printing the first side, Tony trims the excess vinyl using the printed crop marks.
- The banner is repositioned, with the print side down, and the second side print begins.
- The banner is removed and put into production for finishing and delivery.
The vinyl is 18 oz., double sided, with a blackout insert to prevent see-through. The printer is a Mimaki JFX200-2513, printing at 600 x 600 resolution. 2 banners are printed simultaneously, at print speed of 9 minutes per side. The light pole banners will have pole pockets on each end and will be installed in the town of Weddington, NC.