How To Punch and Bind a Coil Bound Booklet
In this time lapse video, Trevor punches and binds these 5.5" x 8.5" booklets. The paper was printed on a RICOH Pro C901s and trimmed on a Polar 76EM commercial cutter.
- Load the printed pages into the hole puncher.
- Engage the machine to punch the holes.
- Trevor places the punched book aside and reloads the machine.
- Trevor take the plastic coil and manually binds the book at the spine.
- The ends of the coils are trimmed to size.
- The booklets are packed and ready for delivery.