Custom Window Frame
This video demonstrates how we manufactured custom window frames for a customer utilizing our CNC flatbed Cutting technology. Notice how the CNC Cutting Machine was utilized in this manufacturing process.
- Computerized graphics were created and approved by the customer, providing a unique custom window frame unlike any other.
- The custom window frames in this project was cut from 1/4” MDF board. Medium-density fibreboard (MDF) is an engineered wood product, is generally denser than plywood and stronger than particle board.
- Our network of computers communicate with the CNC Cutting Machine to provide a “Vision” or “Pattern” for the machine that guides the cutting process.
- Pay close attention as to how precisely and uniformly the CNC Cutting Machine made the cuts, especially the interior cuts that removed the board and provided the 3-D appeal of the custom window frame.
- Our CNC Cutting Machine completed the process and we provided the customer with a 1 piece, uniform, custom window frame. The window frame was delivered and ready for painting and installation within days of the call to place the order.
This particular order was for a TV show being locally produced in Charlotte. We greatly exceed expectations on this order and many more with our CNC Cutting Machine and extraordinary creative services team.
Our CNC Cutting Machine allows us to manufacture a large variety of products for our customers. Here is a list of some of the materials we process with our equipment:
- Foam Core
We make custom signs and a variety of custom cut products at our Charlotte office. Consider Heritage Printing & Graphics when you want a customized sign or unique product.