Signs & Marketing Materials
Chris Cannon demonstrates how we direct print on foam core substrate to produce signs at our Heritage Printing & Graphics facility in Charlotte NC. Chris is our customer service manager & sign manufacturing expert.
- We use specially equipped computers networked to our wide format printers to produce high quality, vibrant signs.
- Chris cleans the foam core board prior to printing to make sure no unwanted particles are embedded into the foam core sign.
- Once printed, Chris aligns the foam core board to the CNC Cutting Machine. The cutter will use strategically positioned registration dots to precisely cut the material.
- The CNC Cutting Machine uses a vacuum system to temporarily adhere the foam core board to the table to permit precise error free cutting.
- All excess materials are removed and recycled.
- Another high quality product, made locally in the United States!
Custom graphic creation, printing and manufacturing of signs is a portion of our offered services in Charlotte. Our new production facility enables us to provide a variety of signage and marketing materials for any business or convention host or vendor. We encourage you to visit our convention services web page for more information.
We also offer expedited production, shipping and delivery services. The large demand for convention marketing materials dictated we expand our delivery and shipping, so we now provide personal deliver services to your business, hotel, or convention center in downtown Charlotte.
Heritage Printing & Graphics, your #1 source for locally made Signs,
Marketing Materials and Convention Services!